This notification is made as per Article 10 of the “Personal Data Protection Law” No. 6698 (PDPL in short) and due to legal obligations. PDPL defines all information belonging to an identified or identifiable person as personal data; and our company -by taking the most stringent security measures to protect fundamental rights and liberties, particularly the right to privacy- performs all personal data processing activities such as collecting, recording, storing, retaining, altering, restructuring, disclosing, transferring, taking over, rendering available, classifying, or preventing their use through completely or partially automated lawful methods, or through non-automated lawful methods on condition that it is part of a data recording system. Our goal is to inform you about the method of collection and purpose of processing with regard to your personal data, the legal reasons, the persons to whom your processed personal data can be disclosed and the reasons for disclosure, and your rights.
a) Identity of the Data Controller and, If Any, the Data Controller Representative: Kızılay Beverage is the data controller.
b) Purposes of Processing Personal Data:
We would like to inform you that we are going to process the Personal data you share with our company for purposes such as;
• Defining and evaluating the training, health, quality, and skills required for the working conditions of the company,
• Evaluating suitability for the applied position,
• Communicating with referees to confirm the information provided,
• Determining the tendencies for adapting to the corporate culture and customs,
• Ensuring communication,
• Evaluating candidates for possible vacancies in the future if the job interview has a negative outcome,
• Determining the pay scale and information,
• Planning and conducting the Human Resources policies and processes of our Company, as per the personal data processing conditions and purposes stipulated in Articles 5 and 6 of the PDPL, and we are going to store the data for the maximum period of time foreseen in the legislation or required for the purpose of processing and, in any case, for the legal period of limitation.
c) The Persons to Whom Your Processed Personal Data Can Be Disclosed and the Reasons for Disclosure:
The personal data you submit to us within the scope of the purposes stated above and the personal data processing conditions and purposes stipulated in Article 8 of the PDPL which concerns the transfer of data transfers can be shared with;
• People you cited as reference for the purpose of confirming the information you declared,
• Education companies/examination centers that are going to conduct the general aptitude test and personality inventory required for the evaluation of your suitability for the requested position.
d) Method of and Legal Reason for the Collection of Personal Data: Your personal data collected via the following methods, pursuant to your request from our company, based on the explicit consent among the processing conditions stated in Articles 5 and 6 of the PDPL, for the purposes foreseen in the provisions (b) and (c) above, can be collected via;
• The resumes and other information/documents you submitted to our company by hand, by e-mail, postal services, reference, or similar methods,
• The employment or consultancy companies our company works with,
• Referees, checks and investigations performed by our company to verify the information you submitted,
• Application forms published in writing or electronically which you fill, in a fully or partially automated or non-automated way, through written, verbal, electronic, or other means.
e) Other Rights You Have : Without prejudice to any relevant exception, particularly the situations stipulated in Article 28 of the PDPL titled “Exceptions”, we would like to inform you that you have the right to learn whether your personal data has been processed or not, the purpose of processing and whether it was used in line with the purpose; learn whether it was transferred to third parties in and out of the country, who the receiving person or organizations are; request the deletion or destruction of unlawfully processed data, correction of inaccurately or incompletely processed personal data, update the personal data if it changed, request the deletion or destruction of the personal data if the reasons for processing no longer exist and request the notification of the third parties and organizations receiving your data about such actions; and that you have the right to demand compensation for any damages incurred due to the unlawful processing of your data which is solely processed through automated systems.
You can submit your requests concerning your personal data to email@example.com