This information is made in accordance with Article 10 of the "The Law on Protection of Personal Data " (LPPD) numbered 6698 and due to legal obligation. All kinds of information related to the identified or identifiable real person in the LPPD are defined as personal data and our company carries out all kinds of personal data processing activities on data such as obtaining, recording, storing, maintaining, changing, re-arranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or preventing the use of your personal data in accordance with the law by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means, provided that it is part of any data recording system, by taking the highest possible level of security measures in order to protect fundamental rights and freedoms, especially the privacy of private life. Our aim is to inform you about the method of collecting your personal data, the purposes of processing, the legal reasons, to whom and for what purposes your personal data may be transferred and your rights.
a) Identity of the Data Controller and his/her Representative, if any: The data controller is Kızılay Investment.
b) Purposes of Processing Personal Data: Your Personal Data that you have shared with our Company;
- Determination and evaluation of training, health, qualifications and skills required for the business conditions of the company,
- Evaluation of compliance with the requested position,
- Contacting the referenced persons to confirm the information,
- Determining the tendencies to adapt to corporate culture and practices,
- Ensuring communication,
- Evaluation for appropriate positions that may occur in the future in case of negative results of the job interview,
- Determination of wage information and scale,
- We would like to state that we will process the personal data within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the LPPD for purpo ses such as the planning and execution of our Company's Human Resources policies and processes, and that we will preserve them for the maximum period and possibly the statutory timeout periods specified in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed.
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred: For the purposes stated above and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Article 8 of the LPPD regarding the transfer of personal data, your personal data you provide to our company due to job application;
- With the persons specified as references for the purpose of confirming the information you declare,
- It will be shared with the training companies/examination centers that will carry out the personality inventory with the general talent exam to evaluate your suitability for the requested position.
d) Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data: Your personal data collected by the following methods, based on your request to our company, based on the explicit consent of the processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the LPPD, for the purposes specified in Articles (b) and (c) above;
- Resumes and other information/documents that you send to our company by hand, electronic mail, cargo, reference and similar methods,
- Employment or consultancy companies where our company works,
- Reference persons, checks carried out to verify the accuracy of the information transmitted by you and researches carried out by our company,
- It may be collected in whole or in part by automatic or non-automatic means in writing, verbally, electronically or by other means through the application forms published in written or electronic environment and filled by you.
e) Your Other Rights : Without prejudice to all relevant exceptions, especially the cases stipulated in Article 28 titled "Exceptions" of the LPPD, by applying to our company, within the framework of the conditions specified in the LPPD/to be used; you have a right to know whether your personal data is processed, processed for what purpose and used in accordance with the purpose; whether it is transferred to third parties at home or abroad, if transferred, who are the transferred persons and institutions; deletion, destruction of unlawfully processed data; correction of your incorrectly or incompletely processed personal data; updating if it changes; deletion or destruction of the reasons that require the processing of your personal data and notification of these transactions to the third parties and institutions to which your data is transferred; to indicate that you have the right to claim this damage if you suffer damage due to the fact that your personal data processed is not processed in accordance with the legislation through exclusively automated systems.
You can send your requests related to your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.